A transducer is a device that converts the electric parameters (such as current, voltage, power, frequency, power factor etc signals) into the direct current, direct voltage, and outputs the analog or digital signals with isolation. The international standard for analog signal output current of the new-type transducer is 4-20mA. It is widely used in two-wire loops such as data transmission, and the control of actuators which can easily accept the work instruction based on this standard.
According the parameters to measure, there are different types of transducers such as current transducer, voltage transducer, power factor transducer, active power transducer, inactive power transducer etc. Transducers can also be classified as analogue and digital output transducers. Digital type can output more data than analogue one.
Compared to analogue one, digital value has a stronger anti-jamming capability, especially for the digital signals transmitted through fibers which can be totally exempt from the loss and interference during transmission, so it is good for the high-precision measurement under the complex electromagnetic environments.
In order to meet the market demands, we can provide voltage transducers, current transducers, Hall sensors, leakage current transducers, power /frequency transducers, temperature transducers, out-of-limit alarm transducers etc.
2 loop DC voltage Transducer AD-DV-A1
- Isolate and convert the 2-loop common-ground DC voltage into standard 2-loop DC voltage in linear proportion
- Low power consumption, high reliability
- Excellent anti-interference ability and high precision (0.2%)
- Plug-in terminal, standard guide-rail (35mm) mounting
- Widely used in the voltage detection of DC power supply for motorized operating mechanism of HV switchgear
- Small size, Dimension (mm):95(L)×37(W)×32(H)
- Standards: IEC688：1992，QB/LF2007-1
- Input Range: 0~500V, with 0~110V，0~275V etc for options
- Accuracy Class: ≤0.2%.F.S
- Temperature Characteristics: ≤50PPM/℃(0~50℃)
- Power Consumption: ≤300mW
- Insulation voltage （input/output/housing） ：AC2.0KV/min*1mA
- Insulation resistance: ≥20MΩ(DC500V)
- Response time: ≤30mS
- Working Environment：-10℃~50℃，20%~90% without condensation
- Storage Environment：-40℃~70℃，20%~95% without condensation
Example model: AD-DV22-32A1-0.2/0 ~275V
Example model specs: Input range: 0-275V, Output: 0 ~5V; Power supply: 12 V, 2-loop DC voltage transducer, style type A1
3: 0 ~ 5V
|B– power supply mode
T: Special output C: input current range
Wiring and application