A transducer is a device that converts the electric parameters (such as current, voltage, power, frequency, power factor etc signals) into the direct current, direct voltage, and outputs the analog or digital signals with isolation. The international standard for analog signal output current of the new-type transducer is 4-20mA. It is widely used in two-wire loops such as data transmission, and the control of actuators which can easily accept the work instruction based on this standard.
According the parameters to measure, there are different types of transducers such as current transducer, voltage transducer, power factor transducer, active power transducer, inactive power transducer etc. Transducers can also be classified as analogue and digital output transducers. Digital type can output more data than analogue one.
Compared to analogue one, digital value has a stronger anti-jamming capability, especially for the digital signals transmitted through fibers which can be totally exempt from the loss and interference during transmission, so it is good for the high-precision measurement under the complex electromagnetic environments.
In order to meet the market demands, we can provide voltage transducers, current transducers, Hall sensors, leakage current transducers, power /frequency transducers, temperature transducers, out-of-limit alarm transducers etc.
Four- in-one Smart DC Current Transducer AD-DI-B9
- By Hall principle, it can isolate and convert DC current into RS485 digital signals
- With built-in dip-switch, free setting address （1~255）
- Excellent anti-interference ability, good for long-distance transmission
- With temperature compensation control circuit, MCU technology, high precision measurement
- Cable input thru aperture, plug-in terminal, screw fasten panel
- With 2 built-in RS485 interfaces (parallel connection ) , convenient for on-site installation
- Multichannel acquisitions, less mounting space and cost saving
- Widely used in branch circuit current online measuring of DC power system
- Dimension (mm):156(L)×55(W)×70.5(H), aperture:19.5mm
- Standards: GB/T 13850-1998，IEC688：1992
- Input Range: 0~200A, with 0~100A，0~150A etc for options
- Accuracy Class: ≤1.0%.F.S
- Temperature Characteristics: ≤100PPM/℃(0~50℃)
- Power Consumption: ≤0.5W
- Insulation voltage （input/output/housing） ：AC2.0KV/min*1mA
- Insulation resistance: ≥100MΩ(DC500V)
- Response Time: ≤200mS
- Frequency Characteristic: 0~10KHz
- Working Environment：-10℃~50℃，20%~90% without condensation
- Storage Environment：-40℃~70℃，20%~95% without condensation
Example model: AD-DI42-R2B9-1.0/0-50A
Example model specs: Input range: 0-50A, RS485 digital output, Power supply: 12 V, four-in-one DC current transducer, style type B9
R: RS485 Output
|B– power supply mode
C: Current input range
Wiring and application