A transducer is a device that converts the electric parameters (such as current, voltage, power, frequency, power factor etc signals) into the direct current, direct voltage, and outputs the analog or digital signals with isolation. The international standard for analog signal output current of the new-type transducer is 4-20mA. It is widely used in two-wire loops such as data transmission, and the control of actuators which can easily accept the work instruction based on this standard.
According the parameters to measure, there are different types of transducers such as current transducer, voltage transducer, power factor transducer, active power transducer, inactive power transducer etc. Transducers can also be classified as analogue and digital output transducers. Digital type can output more data than analogue one.
Compared to analogue one, digital value has a stronger anti-jamming capability, especially for the digital signals transmitted through fibers which can be totally exempt from the loss and interference during transmission, so it is good for the high-precision measurement under the complex electromagnetic environments.
In order to meet the market demands, we can provide voltage transducers, current transducers, Hall sensors, leakage current transducers, power /frequency transducers, temperature transducers, out-of-limit alarm transducers etc.
Single loop DC current transducer AD-DI-B2
- By Hall principle, it can measure different waveform current. Its output will mirror the correct waveform
- With temperature compensation control circuit, high precision measurement
- Cable input thru aperture, plug-in terminal, screw fasten panel
- Widely used in various industries for online current measuring
- Dimension (mm): 53(L)×21(W)×72(H) , aperture:43mm
- Standards: IEC688：1992，QB/LF2007-1
- Input Range: 0~500A, with 0~100A，0~300A etc for options
- Accuracy Class: ≤1.0%.F.S
- Linearity: better than 0.2%
- Response Time: ≤10Us
- Frequency Characteristic: 0~10KHz
- Offset voltage: ≤20mV
- Temperature Characteristics: ≤100PPM/℃(0~50℃)
- Power Consumption: ≤30mA+output current
- Insulation voltage （input/output/housing） ：AC2.0KV/min*1mA
- Fire-retardant Characteristics: UL94-V0
- Working Environment：-10℃~50℃，20%~90% without condensation
- Storage Environment：-40℃~70℃，20%~95% without condensation
Example model: AD-DI11-15B2-1.0/0~100A
Example model specs: Input range: 0-100A, trace output 0-5V, Power supply: ±12 V, single loop DC current transducer ,style type B2
1：0 ~5V trace output
1a：0 ~ 4V trace output
4：0 ~20 mA
5：4 ~20 mA
T: Special output
C: Current Input Range
|B– power supply mode
Wiring and application